How do you ask someone about their education?
English – U.S. I’d probably ask “What is your educational background?” or be more specific if I was only interested in a person’s education in history, French, or computer science. However, as previously posted, I’m not likely to ask this question at all unless (for example) I am interviewing someone for a job.
How do you ask someone about their college life?
Here are 30 questions you may want to consider asking current students as you are researching colleges:
- Why did you choose the college?
- Are you happy being a student at the college?
- If you could go back, would you choose this college again?
- What is your favorite thing about the school?
What should I ask about college?
- What’s it like to be a first-year student here?
- What’s a typical day like?
- How much time do students spend studying per week?
- What do you do when you’re not in class?
- What do you do on the weekends?
- What is the social scene like?
- What kinds of things are there to do in your school’s hometown?
- How’s the food?
What should you ask someone about their major?
10 Questions to Ask Before Picking a Major
- Why do I want this major? …
- Do I know enough about this major? …
- What are the requirements for this major? …
- Is my college strong in this major? …
- What are the career opportunities for this major? …
- Is this the right–and only–major for my career path?
What’s a good question to ask?
100 Getting to Know You Questions
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
- What motivates you to work hard?
What is an example of a college major?
Majors like Biology, Business Management, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, English, History, Political Science and Psychology are ranked based upon average salary. Credit for Life Experience: Life is learning. Colleges and Universities are giving credit for life experiences that relate to courses they offer.
What should I ask a college graduate?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why should I hire you?
- How well do you adapt to new situations?
- Do you feel you work well under pressure?
- How well do you work with others?
- Do you plan to continue your education?
What should I look for when visiting a college?
10 Things You Need To Check Out During A College Visit
- Classrooms. One thing that definitely belongs on your college visit checklist is classrooms. …
- Gym / Rec Center. …
- Dorms. …
- Library. …
- Student Resource Centers. …
- Cafeteria. …
- Off-Campus Housing. …
- Greek Life and Other Organizations.
What is a good question to ask a college admission officer?
5 Questions Admissions Officers Want Applicants to Ask
- What Are You Looking for in an Applicant?
- What Sets Your School Apart From Other Schools?
- What Does the Student Debt Load Really Look Like Here?
- Which Events Should I Attend to Learn About Campus Life?
- How Do You Support Students After Graduation?