What are the examples of email?
The definition of an e-mail is a message sent from one computer to another over the Internet, using a set webmail server address. An example of an e-mail is a happy birthday message a person sends from their Yahoo account to their mom at her Gmail account. A message or messages sent or received by such a system.
How report is written?
Essentially, a report is a short, sharp, concise document which is written for a particular purpose and audience. It generally sets outs and analyses a situation or problem, often making recommendations for future action. It is a factual paper, and needs to be clear and well-structured.
How do I make a request?
Making Requests in English
- Can you give me the book?
- Could you please take off your raincoat?
- Could you please take me to the dentist?
- Would you be kind enough to repair my computer?
- Do you think you could take me to the supermarket?
- Could I ask you to take me home?
- Can you tell me what happened?