The best way to choose a college is to visit Cambridge and take a look around. Don’t worry too much about statistics: getting into Cambridge is tough regardless of the college you choose.
What is the easiest College to get into Cambridge?
Robinson is generally considered the easiest Cambridge college to enter. It’s newer than the other colleges, and therefore less prestigious.
What is the hardest course to get into at Cambridge?
Getting into Oxford or Cambridge University is an achievement in itself, but cracking your way into economics and management is another feat entirely.
Top 10 hardest courses to crack:
- Economics and management, Oxford. …
- Computer science, Oxford. …
- Architecture, Cambridge. …
- Medicine, Oxford. …
- History and politics: Oxford.
Which is harder to get into Cambridge or Oxford?
Is it Harder to Get into Oxford or Cambridge? … If you only take into account the general acceptance rates (for 2019), it appears that it is easier to get into Cambridge, as their acceptance rate across all colleges was 21.92%, whereas Oxford only admitted 14.25% of their total applicants.
Which is the hardest university to get into UK?
Hardest UK universities to get into
- University of Oxford (21.5%)
- University of Cambridge (26.5%)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) (36.5%)
- St George’s, University of London (38.7%)
- University of St Andrews (41.0%)
- Imperial College London (42.9%)
- Leeds Arts University (43.5%)
What is the hardest University to get into?
What Are the Hardest Colleges to Get Into?
|Stanford University||Palo Alto, CA||5.2%|
|Princeton University||Princeton, NJ||5.6%|
|Columbia University in the City of New York||New York City, NY||6.4%|
|Yale University||New Haven, CT||6.6%|