Yonsei offers nearly 1,000 courses taught in English and many of them are open to CIEE students in all departments EXCEPT medicine, nursing, law, music, and courses at the remote International Songdo Campus (reference code ⓒ in the course catalogue.)
What language does Yonsei University teach in?
Yonsei University courses taught in English are offered in many fields, including business, economics, engineering, history, communications, literature, philosophy, political science, and sociology. Of particular note are offerings in Asian studies, Korean studies, and Korean language and literature.
What majors does Yonsei University teach?
The colleges include liberal arts, business, economics, science, engineering, life science and biotechnology, theology, social sciences, law, music, human ecology, education, medicine, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy, and Korean culture.
Which courses are taught in English at Yonsei University?
Undergraduate (in English)
- Architecture. Urban Planning.
- Area Studies: Asian Studies, Korean Studies.
- Business: …
- Computer and Information Sciences: …
- Education. …
- Engineering: …
- English Language and Literature:
Is Yonsei University hard to get into?
Yonsei University is very competitive for Korean students. You have to be in top 2% of all Korean seniors to be admitted to Yonsei University. … If you are a qualified international student, you will be able to attend Yonsei University.
How much does it cost to go to Yonsei University?
Application process and the cost of tuition.
Academic year of the university consists of two semesters. A year of bachelor studies will cost you around 8,236 USD. Doing your master’s studies at Yonsei University – Yonsei University is not cheap – a year of studies will cost you 12,068 USD.
What is the highest paying job in Korea?
|Airplane Pilot||104.7 million won|
|Ophthalmologist||104.2 milllion won|
|Physician||95 million won|
|Korean Medicine Doctor||92.23 million won|
Is it hard to get into Korea University?
The University of Korea is very difficult for Korean students to obtain admissions. Koreans getting admitted into Korea University are estimated to be at least 1.5% of all students in Korea. It is however an entirely different story for foreign students.
How can I get admission in Yonsei University?
- Minimum GPA for Application. 1) CGPA must be over CGPA 2.7 on a 4.3(CGPA 2.5 on a 4.0 ) …
- Language Requirement. 1) English: TOEFL score must be a minimum of 79 in iBT(cBT 213, pBT 550) or IELTS 6.5. …
- Semester Fulfillment Requirement.
How can I get a Korean scholarship?
Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP)
KGSP awards help fund undergraduate or graduate degrees, including language training, at Korean universities. Applicants should apply through the Korean Embassy in their home country and can review eligibility requirements for the various awards here.
What are the courses in Yonsei University?
College of Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering. …
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering. …
- Architectural and Urban Engineering. …
- Civil and Environmental Engineering. …
- Mechanical Engineering. …
- Materials Science and Engineering. …
- Computer Science and Industrial Engineering. …
- Integrated Technology.