What do you write in a going away to university card?
Thoughtful, Simple Messages
- I’ve learned a lot working with you these past years.
- I’ve really enjoyed working with you.
- Wishing you all the best in the next chapter of your career.
- Sorry you’re leaving.
- All the best for the future and good luck with your new chapter – keep in touch.
What do you say to a friend leaving for college?
Tell them how much you will miss them, but also inform them that you are happy and excited for them. For example, you can say, “I’m going to miss you so much. I’m really sad that you’re leaving, but I think you will love college. I can’t wait to hear about all of your adventures.”
What is best of luck meaning?
informal. —used to say that one hopes someone will succeed We’re sorry that you’re leaving. Best of luck to you in your new job.
What are some good farewell sayings?
General Saying Goodbye Quotes
- “They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.” – …
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” – …
- “Farewell! …
- “It is so hard to leave—until you leave. …
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” –
What should I write in a farewell message?
Messages to a departing coworker
- “Congratulations on your new job. …
- “Congratulations on a job well done! …
- “I’ve learned a lot from working with you over the years. …
- “It was an honor to work with a coworker who was committed to their success and their coworkers. …
- “We will remember you with warm thoughts and memories.
How do you say good luck in university?
Take it one step at a time, make good choices and study hard. You’re going to do great! Wishing you the best of luck during your time at uni, it’s going to go fast but you’re going to do amazing. Have a fantastic time at university, wishing you good luck with your assignments and exams.
How do you say good luck in your studies?
How do you say good luck when studying?
- I hope it goes easy for you.
- I hope the studying goes easy for you.
- I wish you the best in studying.
- I’m hoping the studying goes easily for you.
- Good luck studying. ( I don’t really like this one since it’s a bit vague)