Southeast Missouri State is a public university located in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. It is a mid-size institution with an enrollment of 7,152 undergraduate students. The Southeast Missouri State acceptance rate is 86%. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Biology, and Business.
What is Missouri State University known for?
Missouri State University (formerly Southwest Missouri State) is a public, comprehensive university. Founded in 1905, it offers 140 undergraduate programs, 40 graduate programs, and one of the Midwest’s largest cooperative education programs.
What is there to do in Southeast Missouri?
Top attractions in Southeast Missouri
- Alley Spring Grist Mill Historic Site. 4.9. Explore. …
- Pinckney Bend Distillery. 5.0. Explore. …
- Johnson’s Shut-ins State Park. 4.7. Explore. …
- Six Flags St Louis. 3.3. Explore. …
- Onondaga Cave. 4.8. …
- Bonne Terre Mine Tours – West End Diving. 3.8. …
- Missouri Wall of Fame. 4.5. …
- Pickle Springs Natural Area. 4.8.
What majors is Missouri state known for?
Most Popular Majors
- Business. 293 Graduates.
- 291 Graduates.
- Elementary Education. 174 Graduates.
- Biology. 156 Graduates.
- Finance. 152 Graduates.
- 151 Graduates.
- Marketing. 151 Graduates.
- Accounting. 149 Graduates.
Is Missouri a good state to live in?
Missouri is a great place to live and has something for everyone. Cities, rural areas, culture, nature, sports, great food and so much more. … The cost of living in Missouri is lower than the national average, especially in housing costs.
What is the cheapest college in Missouri?
Cheapest Colleges in Missouri by In State Tuition
|College||In State Tuition||Value|
|#1 Northwest Missouri State University Maryville, Public Not For Profit||$4,956||48|
|#2 Harris Stowe State University Saint Louis, Public Not For Profit||$5,040||NA|
|#3 Missouri Western State University Saint Joseph, Public Not For Profit||$6,400||NA|
What GPA do you need to get into Semo?
You will be admitted to Southeast with a 2.75 cumulative high school GPA and the required high school core curriculum. You can self-report your academic record when you apply. If you do not meet these requirements, we still want you to apply.
Does SEMO accept a+?
While Southeast does not participate in the state A+ program, students attending a regional campus, who completed the A+ program in high school, can receive the Southeast A+ Scholarship (info near bottom of page), which closely mimics the state scholarship. All students can apply for endowed and sponsored scholarships.
What is there to do in Sikeston Missouri?
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Sikeston Depot Museum & Gallery. …
- Malco Sikeston Cinema and Grill. …
- Sikeston Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo. …
- Historic Downtown Sikeston. …
- Sikeston Factory Outlet Stores. …
- Front Street Studio & Art Gallery. …
- Malone park.