What are good questions to ask a college?
- What makes this school special?
- What is this school proud of?
- How many undergraduate students attend this school?
- How many graduate students attend?
- How diverse is this campus?
- How financially sound is this school?
- What is this school’s bond rating? …
- What is the average class size of introductory courses?
Is a GPA of 5.0 good?
This GPA is higher than a 4.0, meaning that your school measures GPAs on a weighted scale (class difficulty is taken into account in conjunction with your grades). At most high schools, this means that the highest GPA you can get is a 5.0. A 4.5 GPA indicates that you’re in very good shape for college.
What do college students need the most?
30 “Must Haves” for Surviving College
- An extra set of sheets. One of the college must haves is an extra set of sheets. …
- A fan…or 4. Very rarely will you have temperature control in your dorm. …
- At least one big microwaveable bowl. …
- Noise-canceling headphones. …
- Cleaning Wipes. …
- A Coffeemaker. …
- A big lamp. …
Is a 6.0 GPA possible?
GPAs can be based on a 4.0, 5.0 or 6.0 scale. … Some students may have honors, AP or IB courses weighted when calculating GPA. An A in an AP class may be given a 5.0 at one school, but given a 4.0 at another school.
Is a 1.0 GPA good?
Is a 1.0 GPA Good? Considering the US national average GPA is a 3.0, a 1.0 is far below average. Generally, a 1.0 is considered a dismal GPA. Raising a 1.0 GPA to an acceptable number is extremely difficult, but possible with diligence and determination.
Can I get into Harvard with a 4.8 GPA?
The average high school GPA for admitted students at Harvard University is 4.18 on a 4.0 scale. This is a very competitive GPA, and Harvard University is clearly accepting students at the top of their high school class.