Rice University tops the list with a graduation rate of 92%. Graduation rate is reported as the percent of students who graduate within 150% of the normal expected time to complete the degree.
What college has the highest graduation rate?
Highest 4-Year Graduation Rates
|School||Location||4-year graduation rate|
|Boston College||Chestnut Hill, MA||90%|
|Princeton University||Princeton, NJ||90%|
|United States Naval Academy||Annapolis, MD||90%|
|University of Chicago||Chicago, IL||90%|
What is the college graduation rate in Texas?
The average graduation rate for Colleges in Texas is 51.62%, transfer-out rate is 19.91%, and retention rate is 67.86%. Below table summarizes and compares the graduation, transfer-out, and retention rate.
What is the hardest school to get into in Texas?
10 Hardest Colleges to Get Into in Texas
- Rice University. Location: Houston. Acceptance rate: 9% …
- Trinity University. Location: San Antonio. Acceptance rate: 29% …
- Texas Wesleyan University. Location: Fort Worth. Acceptance rate: 36% …
- University of Texas at Austin. Location: Austin. …
- University of Dallas. Location: Irving.
What Texas College has the lowest graduation rate?
Below is a list of 148 colleges with the lowest graduation rate in Texas. Blinn College tops the list with a graduation rate of 6%. Graduation rate is reported as the percent of students who graduate within 150% of the normal expected time to complete the degree.
What college has the lowest graduation rate?
The 11 Universities with the Worst Graduation Rates
- Southern University at New Orleans (Graduation Rate: 4%);
- University of the District of Columbia (Graduation Rate: 7.7%);
- Kent State University – East Liverpool (Ohio) (Graduation Rate: 8.9%);
- Rogers State University (Graduation Rate: 11.5%);
What public university has the highest graduation rate?
Top 10 Colleges With the Highest Graduation Rate
- Yale University (97.5%)
- Princeton University (97.3%)
- Harvard University (96.4%)
- Dartmouth College (95.9%)
- Harvey Mudd College (95.9%)
- University of Pennsylvania (95.7%)
- Duke University (95.4%)
- Bowdoin College (95.2%)
What college has a 100 acceptance rate?
Colleges with the Highest Acceptance Rates – Top 100
|School||Location||Fall 2019 acceptance rate|
|Academy of Art University||San Francisco, CA||100%|
|American Samoa Community College||Pago Pago, AS||100%|
|Boston Architectural College||Boston, MA||100%|
|Broward College||Fort Lauderdale, FL||100%|
Do any colleges have a 100 acceptance rate?
Utah and New Mexico are the only states that have two 100% acceptance rate colleges on our list.
Colleges and Universities.
|School Name||Acceptance Rate|
|University of Maryland University College Adelphi, Maryland||100%|
|University of Pikeville Pikeville, Kentucky||100%|
|Wayne State College Wayne, Nebraska||100%|
|Weber State University Ogden, Utah||100%|
Is Harvard better than Stanford?
For 2019, Harvard ranks #2, whereas Stanford is in 8th position. It’s interesting to see that both schools have maintained their ranks and have always made it to the top 10 business schools ranking list. According to the Bloomberg 2019 ranking, Stanford ranks #1 versus rank of #3 for Harvard.