Which is better college or school?
In my opinion, college life is better. First off, you have so much freedom in college. You can take the classes you want, personalize your schedule, and invest time into RSOs or other organizations that draw your interest. High school is very structural, despite the fact that you can join certain clubs and activities.
Why school life is the best?
School Life is the best time of our life as we make new friends, learn new things and build our career there. School time is the only time which we enjoy most, and when we enter college, we always miss our school life. School life teaches us lots of new things and prepares us to face all the challenges of life.
Is college hard or easy?
In summary, college classes are definitely harder than high school classes: the topics are more complicated, the learning is more fast-paced, and the expectations for self-teaching are much higher. HOWEVER, college classes are not necessarily harder to do well in.
What is a life of a student?
Student life may refer to: The everyday life of a student. Student Life Organization, a student-led society used in SABIS schools. Student affairs, a department or division of services and support for students at institutions of higher education.
Why do you love your school?
“I like my school because it has some really cool teachers who make the lessons interesting and really make you want to work hard. Although I was bullied last year the school did things about it and gave me support.” “I like school because I get to do things that can’t do at home and I love seeing my friends.”
What are the most stressful colleges?
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD: The 30 most intense colleges in America
- Wake Forest University. Streeter Lecka/Getty Images. …
- University of Florida. …
- Tulane University. …
- Carnegie Mellon University. …
- New York University. …
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. …
- University of California at Los Angeles. …
- University of Southern California.
What college has the saddest students?
The Saddest College Students
- United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, NY;
- United States Coast Guard Academy (New London, CT);
- State University of New York – Stony Brook University;
- Fisk University, Nashville, TN;
- New York University, New York City, NY;
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, NJ;