(1) Students can choose the Apple Music Student Plan at £4.99 per month. (2) An individual monthly subscription is just £9.99 per month after a three-month free trial. (3) The Apple Music Family Plan, which allows you to share your account with your Family Sharing group, is just £14.99 per month.
How much is Apple Music for a student?
It’s introducing an Apple Music student plan which will discount the service by 50 percent for those who are enrolled in an eligible college or university. That means in the U.S., where an individual membership to Apple Music costs $9.99 per month, the student membership will be $4.99 per month instead.
How do I get Apple Music student UK?
In Settings on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name], then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap Apple Music Membership.
- Tap “Verify your student status”. You’ll be redirected to the UNiDAYS website.
- Follow the prompts to verify your eligibility.
How do I get my 6 month free Apple Music student?
Open the Apple Music app or iTunes. Go to Listen Now or For You. Tap or click the trial offer (one trial per person or family). Choose Student, then tap or click Verify Eligibility.
Is Apple Music the same as iTunes?
I’m confused. How is Apple Music different than iTunes? iTunes is a free app to manage your music library, music video playback, music purchases and device syncing. Apple Music is an ad-free music streaming subscription service that costs $10 per month, $15 a month for a family of six or $5 per month for students.
Is Apple Music or Spotify better?
Best if you have a big existing music library and want lossless audio. Apple Music has a key advantage over Spotify in that you can combine the songs you already own with the Apple Music streaming catalog. Siri users also get more robust voice controls for playback.
How do students get Apple Music?
How to get a student subscription to Apple Music
- Open the Apple Music app or iTunes.
- Go to Listen Now or For You.
- Tap or click the trial offer (one trial per person or family).
- Choose Student, then tap or click Verify Eligibility.
Do students get 3 months free Apple Music?
Before you sign up for the student discount it may be worth taking advantage of the free three month subscription that is available to new subscribers to Apple Music. Get three months free Apple Music here.
Is Apple Music free now?
Apple Music is available in iTunes, and for iOS and Android devices. Play over 75 million songs in lossless audio, at no extra cost. … Apple Music is available in iTunes, and for iOS and Android devices.
Is Apple Music free for 6 months?
Go to Best Buy’s website and sign up for an account with the store. Add the “Free Apple Music for six months” digital download to your cart. Go to your cart and check out. Wait for a digital code to be sent to the email address linked to your Best Buy account.
Does Netflix have a student discount?
There is no such thing as a student discount for Netflix. Everyone, including college students, needs to pay $7.99 for a monthly Netflix subscription. But while Netflix doesn’t offer a student discount, there are other things you can try to watch Netflix for a lower price.
How does Apple verify if you are a student?
An Apple Specialist will verify your eligibility using your university ID or acceptance offer.