Award amounts will vary up to $40,000 (up to $10,000 per year renewable). These awards will be applied toward tuition only. All non-resident freshmen who submit an application for admission complete with self-reported high school GPA are automatically considered.
Does Montana State give merit scholarships?
Montana State University offers millions of dollars in merit scholarships and waivers to new students with excellent academic records and outstanding promise for student success. Explore some of our opportunities below!
Is college free in Montana?
Montana State University, the state’s largest and fastest growing campus, awards the most free tuition. This year it plans to award $24.8 million in tuition waivers and scholarships.
What SAT score is required for Montana State?
Montana State University admissions is selective with an acceptance rate of 82%. Half the applicants admitted to Montana State have an SAT score between 1090 and 1310 or an ACT score of 21 and 27.
How much is room and board at Montana State?
Undergraduate Resident Students
Where can I get scholarships for college?
How do I find scholarships?
- the financial aid office at a college or career school.
- a high school or TRIO counselor.
- the U.S. Department of Labor’s FREE scholarship search tool.
- federal agencies.
- your state grant agency.
- your library’s reference section.
How do you get in state tuition in Montana?
Residency Requirements for Fee Purposes
- A person must be physically present in Montana for twelve or more consecutive months without an absence in excess of a total of thirty days. …
- The twelve-month period does not begin until one or more acts, that clearly indicate the intent to become a resident, are taken.