University of Maryland is ranked No. 27 (tie) in Best Medical Schools: Research and No. 16 in Best Medical Schools: Primary Care. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
What is the #1 medical school in the US?
1. Harvard Medical School (Cambridge, MA)
What is the #1 medical school?
Part 2: List of medical schools in California: 2021 rankings & admissions statistics
|California Medical Schools||U.S. News Ranking||Degree|
|Stanford University School of Medicine||1 (4)||MD|
|UCSF School of Medicine*||1 (4)||MD|
|UC San Diego School of Medicine*^||3 (19)||MD|
|UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine*^||4 (21)||MD|
What percentage of UMD students get into medical school?
University of Maryland School of Medicine
|Interview Rate(s)||31.5% in-state | 7.8% out-state|
|Percent of Entering Class In State||59.8% in-state acceptance|
|Tuition||$36,375 in-state | $64,351 out-state|
What is the easiest medical school to get into?
Easiest Medical Schools to Get Into
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences. …
- University of Massachusetts Medical School. …
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine. …
- University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine. …
- LSU Health Sciences Center Shreveport.
Which medical school has the highest acceptance rate?
Medical Schools with Highest Acceptance Rates
- Medical University of the Americas. …
- Saba Medical School. …
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine. …
- Central Michigan University College of Medicine. …
- Mercer University School of Medicine. …
- University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center.
What is the easiest medical school to get into in California?
1. CALIFORNIA NORTHSTATE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE. California Northstate University College of Medicine is a private for-profit medical school located in Elk Grove, California, and is one of the four colleges of California Northstate University, granting the degree of Doctors in Medicine.
Is it hard to get into Harvard Medical School?
It is no wonder that Harvard Medical School is one of the most difficult medical schools to get into. Data from the 2017 – 2018 cohort show that a total of 6,917 people applied to HMS that year. 165 students were ultimately admitted, which means its acceptance rate was 3.4%.
Is it hard to get into UVA medical school?
|Interview Rate(s)||17.3% in-state | 15.4% out-state|
|Percent of Entering Class In State||25.2%|
|Tuition||$43, 828 in-state | $53,952 out-state|