Open the forum. Click the top left checkbox to select all the threads. Optional: Uncheck any message to be kept. Click Delete to remove the student posts.
Can a student edit a discussion post on Blackboard?
Students can’t edit their discussion titles after they create discussions. Open the menu for a response or reply to access the Edit and Delete functions. If you delete an initial response, all replies remain. … The deletion message also appears if students delete discussion topics they created.
Can a student delete a thread on blackboard?
Open a thread in a forum. On the thread’s page, point to a post to view the available functions. Select Edit or Delete. The delete action is irreversible.
Can professors see if you delete a discussion post?
If the post is edited, there is no history for the Instructor to look at to see what was changed. If the post was deleted, the instructor has no idea what the post was or whose post it was. Most instructors do not want this feature available to students.
How do I enable edit mode in Blackboard as a student?
How do I use this?
- Open Blackboard and choose the course you want to work with.
- Click the Edit Mode button, on the top right of the screen, to toggle Edit Mode On or Off.
Can you delete a discussion post on canvas?
Delete from Discussions Page
To delete a discussion from the index page, locate the discussion. Click the Options icon  and click the Delete link .
How do I delete a discussion post on Moodle?
To delete a post from the Forum follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Forum within the course.
- Select one of the Discussion threads within the Forum.
- Find the post that to be deleted. Click “Delete” to delete the thread/post.
What does it mean to collect on blackboard?
The “Collect” feature in the Blackboard discussion board tool allows instructors and students to assemble multiple discussion board posts onto one page. This allows for easy reading, saving, or printing of multiple posts.
How do I delete a comment on canvas assignment submission?
Click the Settings icon on the post you want to modify. To edit a post, click the Edit link. To delete a post, click the Delete link.
How do I delete a draft submission on blackboard?
Clearing an assignment
- Click on the downward grey chevron arrow icon in the right of the cell corresponding to the submission. …
- Select Clear Attempt in the bottom right of the page.
- Blackboard will issue a warning message reminding you that the submission cannot be recovered.