Is Anderson University a good nursing school?
For the second year in a row, Anderson University’s School of Nursing (SON) was ranked #1 as the best RN program. RegisteredNursing.org analyzed the 49 nursing schools in Indiana, current and historical, NCLEX-RN “pass rate.” Twenty nursing schools were ranked.
Who has the best nursing program in college?
Here are the best nursing master’s programs
- Emory University.
- Duke University.
- University of Pennsylvania.
- Columbia University.
- University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill.
- University of Washington.
- Vanderbilt University.
- Ohio State University.
What are the requirements for nursing school?
Nursing School Prerequisites
- One year of high school biology with a C or better.
- One year of high school chemistry with a C or better.
- Two years of college-preparatory math with a C or better.
- GPA of 2.75 or higher for ADN program or GPA of 3.0 or higher for BSN program.
- SATs or TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
What is the hardest nursing school to get into?
It is the number one nursing school in the state of New York, and also ranked number one in the nation in the criteria of how selective it is, what degree is awarded. Columbia University is a very tough school to get into, receiving thousands of applicants each year.
How difficult is nursing school?
You’re headed for a great career, one that’s rewarding, challenging, and always exciting. But nursing school is notoriously difficult. Most nursing programs require high GPAs and impressive scores in math, chemistry, biology, psychology, and other demanding subjects. It’s also extremely fulfilling.
What is the easiest nursing school to get into?
The easiest nursing schools to get into are;
- Drexel University.
- Loyola University.
- University of Rhode Island.
- University of San Francisco.
- Saint Louis University.
- University of Connecticut.
- San Diego State University.
- Northeastern University.
Is Anderson University a party school?
Tons of raging parties almost any night of the week.